Monday, May 4, 2009

some photos!!




















Just some fun pics from before church.


Ryan Smith had his baptism on Saturday. Congratulations!!

So as it usually happens after a family get together we ended up with an extra kid for the night So Katie came to church with us.



The little photo shoot was prompted by Kyle.

He came up to me with a great big smile to tell me he had tied his tie all himself!!

Very impressive. So I had to take a picture to commemorate the occasion.

He is getting so big in a year and half he will be passing the sacrament. Is that even possible.



4 comments:

The Stouts said...

So cute!!! I can't believe that that Kyle can tie his own tie!!!!

Amanda Bush said...

so cute!!! Great to see picts of everyone@@

Amy said...

NO it is not possible that in a year and a half he will be passing the sacrament. Nope. Not possible at ALL!

Ben and Megan said...

I can't believe how BIG they all are! We miss you like crazy! I can't wait to see everybody. Love you!