Wednesday, April 29, 2009

OK so I am tired of being sick. And it is beautiful out side. It is a whole 65 the kids are begging to get wet with the hose. I think it should be at least 68 and not breezy out side. am I wrong or what, it is Alaska after all. The boys want to do a hot dog fire tonight. I just don't think my lungs are up to it. they do not like having a cold and they really do not like smoke so I think that is out to. Mean MOM..
I did however go shopping with our mom and my girls today we drove into Anchorage and went to Kohls! We are so the lower 48 with all our new stores. First Target and now Kohls can't weight for what comes next...I know how hick of me to drive 45 miles to go to Kohls:) But it was a beautiful drive and we got to go to Costco for lunch.. Love those Hot dogs. OK so I am so a Hick.

5 comments:

Mindy Goorchenko said...

I LOVE Kohls...am so glad we have one now. It is the only place where I can find pants for Zoya.
Hope you feel better soon.

Amanda Bush said...

Sorry you are still sick. Wish I could have gone shopping w/u guys. Maybe next time.. :)

Amy said...

Yea for new stores! Yuck that you are still sick! Thanks for calling and talking to me yesterday!

The Stouts said...

I miss you! Mom said the girls kept picking out baby clothes for Thomas! I look at the little clothes and just can't believe he is already so big! Glad you had fun! Love you!

The Stouts said...

OH ps this is megan not Elizabeth!