Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Have you read the nie nie blog? how is it that A total stranger can effect you so profoundly? I wounder if her family is going through there trials at the same time my family is So that she can blog and I can remember how blest I am.

I was blog hopping and read her post from a couple of days ago. And her thoughts were like a mirror of my own in the gratitude I have for my heavenly father. And the fact that my husband is with me, I am never alone. It is so comforting to know that there are other families that have had life changing things happen to them and are still going strong. the Lord Loves us!


We are quickly coming up on the one year anniversary of Rays "incident" He has made incredible progress and yet is still not "whole" I see in our near future Ray being done with what therapy they can give him, so the by weekly visits to the therapy will be over but the struggle to regain every thing will continue. I know the lord knows our family and has a plane I just wish he would share it with me.

Something else nie nie said was that she would not dwell on what was but what is to come. Oh how I wish I could learn that lesson.
that is my new goal.

I have to let go of what was and embrace that what can be.

3 comments:

The Stouts said...

Becky,
I wish I could reach out and give you a big hug! I love you so much.

Amy said...

*HUGS*

You are loved!

Amanda Bush said...

I love NieNie!!! I am so glad to see you back up on line and to hear from you. I miss you and love you so much!!!