Sunday, May 24, 2009

He got me flowers


He got me flowers!!!
Do you know how he got me flowers?
That's right he went to the store
How did he get to the store?
He drove his truck !!!
That's right he drove by himself I was not in the car.
HE IS A FREE MAN!!!
and that makes me a free woman!!
This week is his last week in therapy and I do not have to drive him.
I can hardly believe it!
Our lives are never going to be the same as they were 1 year ago.
But this milestone is huge for us to be getting on with our life.
I love you Ray
thank you for being you.

8 comments:

Jacob said...

Congratulations Ray. You are awesome. Keep up the good work. Jake

Jacob said...

(That was from big Jake tagging through Jacobs blog)

The Stouts said...

Wow, a free woman! It is so incidable how far he has come.
Love you

Amy said...

YEE-HAW... Congrats to Ray {and to you!} You are one tough cookie! Thanks for letting me hangout at your place! I'm loving it. Love you too.

Ben and Megan said...

Ray I am glad you didn't die! LOL! BEcky I miss you! I can't believe how fast this last year has gone! I am so grateful our family is intact!

Amanda Bush said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the flowers. I am so excited for you guys.I love an miss you. I cant wait for you to come down to visit. Have you bought your tickets yet?

Tora said...

Awesome!!!!! Go Ray!

Dolly said...

Excellent news!! Congrats to you both on this new milestone:)