Friday, May 8, 2009

Mothers Day

I talked to our children this week. this is what they had to say about their moms



Tressa

you are

Beautiful kind Caring Sweet happy Nice

Loving smart giving Helpful and generous


Amy

you are

Kind Gently Loving Nice Happy Planner A teacher


Tammy

you are

happy Nice Tall wonderful patient loving supportive sweet


Amanda

you are

a gymnastics coach , a fixer of cars and a helper

Nice loving


My children said

I was

Beautiful nice cool weird loving caring helpful


It just goes to show that we are loved and we must be doing something right

Are children do not look at our out side accomplishments to judge us worthy but mostly on our attitudes at home. I hope that we all can see ourselves the way our children see us. Overlook our flaws and see us for how we really are.

Wonderful mothers daughters and friends.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so glad that I read this post! I LOVE it! I loved to see what everyone said about their moms!!! I'll pass it along...

Amanda Bush said...

I don't know how I missed this earlier this week. THANK YOU!!! You made me cry.. I cry a lot when I read the sisters blog. I think I miss having you guys around. Soon you'll be closer even if it's only temporary.

I love you! Enjoy having Amy around the next few days. I am jealous. We all need to get together. Just the sisters, no hubby's, no kids (accept of course Amy's new baby) That would be fabulous. Don't you guys have a homeschooling seminar or something you all want to attend. Ill go too, even though I am evil and send my kids to public school. I am such a heathen!! HEHE!!!