Thursday, March 22, 2012

        Ok, Ray and Ben were able to fix the problem with the RV. I know that you all were waiting with baited breath in wonder. So we are back on for our trip. Not that we were off, but we are rethinking how far we will be traveling.  We may not get to go to all the cool places our great country has to offer this trip. I however have an idea in the works that may get us on the road as much as we want. I will fill you in as more details are available.
I just made a video of our time in Zion's. Looking at our pictures makes me so excited for the next trip. 


    We are going to go on a second "test drive" in a couple of weeks. I really want as many of the  kinks worked out before our BIG ADVENTURE. (I know that kinks are just part of the ride. I just hope they are a small part.) This trip will not be as far but we will be able to go through a tank of gas. This will give us an idea of what gas milage will be. This will play a BIG role in our BIG ADVENTURE plans.

There are so many things going on in our lives right now. It was fun to take some time out of the crazy and focus on our third child Kaden. He turned 10 this week and got a new bike! Kaden is my shy child. He makes me smile, he loves to snuggle. He is an incredible natural athlete. He played football this year and was fantastic! He is also in cub-scouts and is getting his bear badge this week. 

My Kaden just had a birthday he is 10!! I can not be more proud of the young man he is. 
He got a new bike, one he can do tricks on!!


   And if you are keeping track I will be graduating in 6 wks and 2 days!!! I can't believe this part is almost done. I have learned so much about myself and what I can accomplish over the past few years.
 If I only have 6 weeks until school is over that means we only have 10 wks until we are on the road!!! I don't know which one I am more excited about.






No comments: