Sunday, March 4, 2012

     So it is fast approaching the end of our time in Utah.  I will have my first degree in Nursing in 61 days or 9 weeks or 2 months. I can not believe that it is coming so soon. This is kind of freaking me out. We have so much to do. My list is four miles long. We have 13 weeks 92 days or 3 months to be out of our home and moved into our camper that we will be living in for about 3 months as we have our BIG ADVENTURE before we go home.
      We are currently working on putting a new floor down in the RV. There was nothing wrong with the old floor except it was old and carpet. I thought it would be easer to keep clean if it was tile. I did not want to bring along a vacuum on our trip. So we tore out the floor and now are trying to figure out if we should put some more sub floor on. The floor is a little soft in the high traffic areas but you wont put your foot through the floor our anything.






      We are  planning a little "test drive" camping trip for part of my spring break. We are going to drive down to Zion National Park and stay for two nights. I wanted to go far enough that we would find out any major problems with the RV but close enough to call Ben for help if we needed to. My intention is to work out some of the bugs and  help us to determine some of the things that we might want for our BIG ADVENTURE. 

     Do you camp with your family? Is there anything that you cant live with out when you are away from home? 

1 comment:

Robert & Amber Salmon said...

I can't stand the water pressure in the camper showers! And showering in the camp ground is not a whole lot better. But I do love an adventure. Hope you guys have fun. Say hi to Lily for me!