Friday, January 30, 2009

Mundane or Mircale

So I have been inspired by every one's postings. I really liked Amy's about the mundane. I think that we can get into rut with our life and think that is mundane and that there is nothing to share with others. But then when I start to think about all the things that are going on in my life and the lives of loved ones around me, my eyes are opened that the mundane is really the miracle. Mom and I where talking about that yesterday in the car as we where running around taking Ray to therapy the Smith kids back to there house, and Wallmart for some sweats for mom to where after her hip surgery. What a Miracle that day was.
Not just the miracle that Ray is alive and can go to therapy and that Abigale is alive so her older siblings need some tending or the blessing of mom finding funding for her hip surgery. But the even smaller things like I have a car that will fit all the kids in it and we have never had to worry about how we are going to feed every one.
Our heavenly father really has a plan for us. It is an awesome event when you have to sit and be still long enough to learn what that plan is. I have been so blessed to not have any other dept but our house and cars so with careful planning and we can almost make all our ends meet with Ray's SSA. I have started a practice and it is very small and I get very stressed and think that I need to be doing more or something and then I realise If I was dong more the family would not be getting Medicaid and Rays medical would not be covered and it really needs to be covered just his therapy's cost over $2000.00 every month. I also would be spending more time away from my family and they really don't need that and I would not be able to help mom when she has her surgery or have Tammy's kids three days a week. You see the lord has a plan, and his for me right now is to be still and take care of my family. He has provided a way for me to do that. I just need to remind myself that he is in the drivers seat. What a miracle our mundane life is.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Becky! That is an awesome post! Seriously. Thank you for sharing. What a blessing it is to have you for a sister! Love you.