Friday, January 9, 2009

Just bloging

So not much going on in the McKimmey Family and I think that it is a blessing the kids are doing there chores, Ray is hanging out with Dad he does that a lot lately I think it is good for both of them and I am " working" on the computer I should be making up flyer's or preparing for a presentation that Rinn and I are giving in Palmer on the 21st but here I am checking every ones blogs and thinking how I miss having everyone close not that we have all lived close together but there has been some when we are closer than others. Tammy my thoughts are constantly with you, Lily saw one of the pictures of Abigale and said " that is what dad looked like". We love you guys so much.

4 comments:

Ben and Megan said...

I miss hearing from you! I got the card you sen today. It was so cute thank you of think of me. I miss you and wish we could come and visit.

Dolly said...

I'm reading your updates-glad your all okay these days! ♥

Amanda Bush said...

So good to hear from you!! Check in more often, we worry when we don't hear more!!! Love you

Amy said...

Becky, obviously we all want to hear more from you.

So, just put all that other non important stuff that you are always doing (like taking care of your family) and blog more!