Sunday, December 14, 2008

You know it is time to post when...





Gabby and Lily making the eggs for Dinner


Kattie & Gabby Best friends




You know you need to post when you are at the bottom of Amy's blog watch list thing. Any way lots of things happening like MY SPACE is OPEN! you can find me there on Tuesdays and Thursdays offering free pregnancy testing! We also had Thanksgiving out at Tammys. That was fun.





We also set up out Christmas Tree



When we got all done getting the Christmas tree up we turned off all the lights and looked at our wonderful creation. Lily leaned into me and said "I think our tree is perfect." I would have to agree with her. It is not a prize winner but we were able to decorate it as a family, which in the years past I totally took for granted. but this year I think we are all just so aware of how it could of just been me and the kids. This year every thing is just a little bit sweeter.





1 comment:

Amy said...

Becky! I love your posts! I'm so glad you put the pictures up. Your tree is beautiful and Ray looks awesome!