Thursday, June 19, 2008

THANK YOU!!




Thank you for all the prayers and love that you have given us.
Thank you to all the family and friends that wept and rejoiced with us.
Thank you for the support and courage you gave me.
Thank you for the priesthood power that you are willing to live worthy to hold.
Thank you for your willingness to share and use that awesome power.
The lord has given us his priesthood that we may use it and perform the miracles that he sees fit. Not just the big miracles such as we have all been privileged to be part of with Ray, but the small ones of comfort and peace. The ones you give your children when they go to the first day of school, or when they have the flu. I am so thankful for the knowledge and testimony I have of priesthood blessings. That has grown with me from when I was a child through the example of the small blessing. That I might have the faith I needed to put my trust in a priesthood blessing; to know that no matter what the out come, our heavenly father was pleased with my husband and the eternal family that we have created.
I am thankful for the fathers blessing that my father gave me that counseled me not to worry, for worry comes from satin and with worry you can not have faith. When I turned my heart to trust and faith in the lord and my eternal companion my heart was full and I have had peace.
Ray is doing well. He has been moved to the Rehab center of the hospital and we will get a game plan a prognosis tomorrow. He has trouble with his speech and motor skills and memory he has difficulty remembering what we talked about 20 min ago and where we live or the recent trip to Disneyland. but he remembers the important things( that we love each other and our children) the rest will come or it wont we have a life time to find out.
Thank you again for your love and prayers

5 comments:

The Stouts said...

Becky,
I can not even begin to inamgine what you have been going through in the last couple weeks. PLease know that we are continuing to keep your family in our prayers. I love you so much and and so proud of how well you are doing. Give everyone a big hug and kiss from me.

Love Elizabeth

Amy said...

As usual you bring tears to my eyes as I feel the Spirit when I read your posts! Thank you. Keep sending the updates! Love the pics! Ray looks so great! Give him and the kids a hug from us!!!

Dolly said...

Becky-
I can't believe all the miracles that have happened for you and me this past few weeks! My husband rolled his four wheeler the same day Ray's heart stopped beating. Both men are still alive! Your's in a hospital bed and mine in a leg cast :) Our prayers do go past the ceilings! I feel such gratitude also! Thanks for posting pictures. Love-Cousin Dolly

Leslie :~D said...

Hey there old friend! (not that we're old... I've just known you a long time! lol) I'm glad you posted an update! I've been reading all the Oborn clan's blogs to keep up on what's happening! Your family has always been an example of love and faith to me. Your children are beautiful and I continue to pray for you, for them, and for Ray.

Love,
Leslie Calinsky Cheret

Amanda Bush said...

Hey Becca!!! Love your blog, and cant wait to hear more. I heard that Ray may be comming home on Monday. That would be awesome!!!! Our prayers are still with you, I know you still have a long way to go. Love you- Amanda