Thursday, December 30, 2010

Love

Did you know I love this man?
It am still amazed that he is here with me.
I love that we got to spend another Christmas together...
and what a wonderful Christmas it was.
We were so blessed by our wonderful family 
They do so much for us
And the kindness of strangers still takes my breath away
Some day I hope to return the favor.
But I guess for now it is my job to learn humility.
We are taught to serve others....
But we must also learn to let others serve us.
to be humble.

2 comments:

karijean said...

I totally agree with your awesome post! I'm glad you had a good Christmas too. I love your family picture with everyone in red. That turned out so nice!

Amanda Bush said...

so true, i think thats way harder than learning to serve others.
I love and miss you!