Tuesday, March 31, 2009

An up date

Can it really have been almost 2 months. I hope every one is doing well. I just got a new computer so I am finally back on line. and it seams like life is slowing down a little. we had a great big busy couple of months. Ray and I had birthdays Ray is now 45 that is almost 50
I can hardly believe that. We also celebrated our 12th anniversary witch we are so blessed to have. Mom and Dad stayed with us for about a month while mom recovered from her hip surgery. We had a great time. well I did any way. have to say we miss them even though they are only 3 miles away. it was a big help having them around I did not have to worry about how every one was because I had every one under my own roof. I also had the Smith kids for a time. That was a blast to I think that I am just a gluten for I really did enjoy the craziness.
I guess that is why I took on a community theater production of Peter Pan in the last month of its production. They needed a stage manager and I needed more craziness so it work out well. I have been transported back to my High School days of Drama Club. I have to say it as been a blast. If not tiring. I will post Pics soon of the kids and of the play. any way just a little up date in our life.

4 comments:

Amanda Bush said...

So good to hear from you... and to know things are well. We miss you guys!! Love ya!

Amy said...

Can't wait to see pictures from the play... I've seen some on the Smith kids' Facebook pages.

Miss you tons! Glad you are back on line!

Mindy Goorchenko said...

Congratulations on your very precious anniversary!

The Stouts said...

You need to blog more often, I love hearing from you!!!

Love you lots