Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It is winter in Alaska



The snow is falling and it is definitely winter!! I tell you this with happiness and sadness. I am happy because we are a here to enjoy this winter together it amazes me every day how close we came to not being together. And in sadness because I really do not like the long nights or short days how ever you like to say it any way you look at it it means less sunlight.

we are still trying to figure out what our life is spouse to look like but I think that we are doing a pretty good job at faking it. the funny thing is that life just keeps going it does not realize that I have had a bad year and need a break the kids still need love and you still have to pay the bills. to this end I am pleased to announce that I have started my midwifery practice in Palmer AK. I am calling it A natural Beginning and you may find my web sight at www.naturalbeginningsmidwifery.com I am very excited to start working again. And am very thankful to every one for there support.

Ray is doing great! He thinks that he is ready to drive again. I don't think the doctors are going to let him but I will ask any way. I don't know if he is ready to drive yet or not But I am definitely ready to have another driver in the house.

Well that is a short update

2 comments:

Ben and Megan said...

Hey BEck the web page looks great! I will hay to send you some pics we got of baby Milo! He really is a doll and loves his mommy. Next to Milo Thomas is giant! He is such a love and loves to cuddle and smiles at anyone that gives him attention but he doesn't like to be out of eye shot of me. He will cry when I walk out of the room. We are sad that we don't live closer to Auntie Becky and Lilly that would do so good baby sitting him! We miss you guys so much! Give all my babies hugs for me and one from Uncle Ben! We love you, and know how tough things have been and know that you guys are doing great even though I know sometime it would be easier to just stay in bed! You are doing wonderfully and I hope you know it!

Dolly said...

Great Alaskan snow photo Becky! Congrats on your new business :)