Tuesday, April 8, 2008

mothers


So, I am suppose to be doing school work or book keeping for Ray or cleaning my house or something I am totaly forgetting I am sure. But I find my self reading about every ones fun and fantastic lives and thinking, how blessed we all are for having such great families. I loved the conference talk this weekend about mothers and how important our role as moms are. there was also a great talk about faith and how we some times don't see the hand of the lord until we walk through that door of what ever the challenge might be with faith in our heavenly father. Watching Megan and Ben to day have there baby ( or at least hearing about it) , Elizabeth and Allen making a life changing desition to join the military ( newly pregnant) Tammy and Todd walking with such courage during this pregnancy, Dolly with a boy on a mission, Amy and Jake on an epic adventure. Mandy creating a new business; it is so great to have such awesome examples of mothers and women who walk with such faith in there heavenly father, in my life as you all are. It is really cool to see how even though we all have very different challenges, husbands and talents, that we are all raising some really great families of Zion.
I don't know if that makes any scense, But I am thinking of all of you today,being very greatful that I have the gosple in my life and that you are all my friends.

3 comments:

The Stouts said...

wait, what!! Megan had her baby! Why am I always the last to know everything!!!!
Anyway, love your blog.
tell someone to get ahold of me!!

Dolly said...

Becky-
This blog is so wonderful!!! I cannot get over how big your kids are now:) Where did time go? The DisneyLand video is fantastic! We went there in December and I have maybe five pictures! But you've motivated me to try "smilebox" slideshow-awesome! The Oborn grandchildren are just gorgeous!!! *I'm going over to Sherri's to show her these blogs!

Amy said...

Becky ~ Thank you so much for your great words of inspiration. We really are lucky to have such great relationships as sisters! Thank you!