Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Home

We found a home!!! We get to move into it on the first. It has 4 bedrooms and a play room!! There will be room for everyone! Even for mom and Dad to stay when they come to visit. It is not a great big house it is actually a duplex but it had everything we will need. To be comfortable. We are so excited!! So now I can serch for good deals on furniture! I love shopping it has come at a good time with PFDs around the corner! What are you going to spend the yours on. I hope you get to do somthing fun not just pay bills.

3 comments:

Amy said...

We're going to put some $$ into food storage. Not freeze dried, but meat for the freezer, cans for the pantry, TP for the bathrooms... that kinda stuff. And then we'll pay bills. Fun.

Sheila said...

I am so glad you found a nice place! We are going to get some more food storage as well, much like Amy. It is quite fun to take $500 and go to Costco and stock up on EVERYTHING! It really helps the food budget in the future as well.

Dolly said...

Well, we don't get Alaska resident payments, but we do get $$ for being Eskimo and having stock in CIRI:) What did I do tonight with my dividend? I went to Tai-Pan of course! Wahoo-candle sticks and flowers-♥